Become A Part Of The Mission For Cardiovascular Quality Improvement!
Get With The Guidelines© Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) is the American Heart Association's premier AMI registry. An online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by IQVIA, formerly Quintiles Real World & Late Phase Research, tracks both hospital level and regional level STEMI quality improvement efforts and AMI process improvement activities.
Fully supporting the Mission: Lifeline program, the American Heart Association’s national initiative to advance Systems of Care for patients with STEMI, NSTEMI, Stroke and Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest, participating hospitals have access to:
- Robust, Real-Time Mission: Lifeline Regional data and reports supporting regional STEMI systems implementation and optimization
- Patient level drill down capability for all Mission: Lifeline measures, including EMS First Medical Contact to PCI
- New Mission: Lifeline reporting measures analysis supporting and closing gaps in regional STEMI systems implementation
- Mission: Lifeline recognition analysis
- An approved data source for Mission: Lifeline STEMI Accreditation
Reasonable and competitive pricing options for 2018 (as low as $500) provide cost effective solutions for hospitals who desire to participate in Mission: Lifeline, including critical access hospitals.
For a GWTG-CAD demo or for additional questions, please contact your local AHA Quality and Systems Improvement Director or email MissionLifeline@heart.org
Join Us in this Important Mission! Click Here to Enroll.